So…I turn 42 on Sunday. Forty freakin’ two. In many ways I still feel like I’m 22, but thank God I’m not the 22 year-old me anymore. I’m so grateful for all growth, clarity, awareness, strength, and grit the past 20 years of life experience has given me. If I were to go back and give 22 year old me some advice, I’d tell her to find a mentor, take up jiu jitsu, invest in Apple, read more, and give less of a f*ck about what other people think. But mostly, I’d just let know that it’s all gonna work out because, as my friend Tarah likes to say, “you literally can’t screw this up.” At times, it might feel like we’re “screwing up” in life, but we’re always experiencing exactly what we need to (see Eckart Tolle #truthbomb below). This weekend, as you do your weekly planning or journaling, ask yourself the question: “What bold action would you take today if you knew that you couldn’t screw up your life?” You might be surprised at what your heart has to say.
A list of what I’m enjoying and pondering…
- Quote I’m pondering: “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
- Course I’m signed up for: This FREE course from Bentinho Massaro. The 40-Day Redesign is a free initiative to support as many people as possible in their journey to realizing what’s truly in their Heart/Soul. We want to bring your light to Earth and co-create an Enlightened Civilization (or simply: A Happy Planet)!
- What I’m teaching my teenage daughter: T.H.I.N.K. before you post on media. I’ve been teaching her (and reminding myself) to slow down and ask before posting – Is it true? Is it Helpful? Is it Inspiring? Is it Necessary? Is it Kind (This is a great reminder for all of us lightworkers and soul-based businesses wanting to share with authenticity, integrity, and intention)
- What I’ve had to do for myself lately: Write an “I done this” list at the end of the day to put things into perspective. I recommend this tip often to my high achiever clients. Writing a daily “Ta Da” list instead of a “To Do” list is great when we’re feeling like we’re not getting done as much as we want to, but we have the sneaking suspicion that we’re dealing with a bit of Superhero Syndrome (trying to do more than humanly possibly in one day). Simply take a few moments at the end of the day to write out all the things you got done…you’ll probably go to bed feeling a lot more proud and less anxious.
- App I’m loving: Calm. I feel like I’ve tried every meditation app on the planet. I find this one simple and easy to use.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Life is precious and we have a limited time on this planet, so take some bold inspired action and have some cake and champagne this weekend (I know I will!)
And if you’re a leader, healer, or lightworker looking to take your business and life to the next level, book a conversation with me here. A single conversation can lead to powerful transformation. Here’s what one amazing client shared after completing her program with me:
“Having the opportunity to have Kimi as my coach has been such a positive and invaluable experience. It has allowed me to trust my feelings and follow my heart. Thank you so much, Kimi! “- L
I’m humbled and honored to be able to be of service in this way. I love this work and would love the opportunity to help you figure out your next steps to greatness.