This has been a weird week with lots of heavy energy in the air. Hope you all are doing OK and that you’ve gentle with yourself as you process all the emotions that may have been coming up for you this week. Consider a little extra self-care this weekend. Slowing down, meditating, journaling, getting out in nature, and talking with a trusted friend, mentor, coach or counselor can all help. Take a few moments to ask your inner wisdom what you need most right now.
And now for 5 things I’ve been enjoying and pondering:
- Quote I’m pondering – “If you don’t take action, don’t expect change” from this awesome article about why the majority of people don’t reach their goals (they are “comfortably uncomfortable” in their current circumstances). So good!
- App I’m (still) loving – Funny Movie Maker! This past week I rediscovered this hilarious app on my phone. Our family has been having fun sending ridiculous messages to each other with photos of our pets talking. It’s the best thing ever.
- Service I’m grateful for – Upwork. This global freelancing platform has 12 million(!) registered freelancers and allows you to interview, hire and work with freelancers and agencies through their platform. We’re working with a wonderful SEO/wordpress expert from India name Soni who is doing an incredible amount of quality work for us for $100. We’ve used Upwork for all kinds of projects such as PDF and eBook creation, graphic design – the possibilities are endless!
- Cool network I love – NextDoor.com This is the free private social network for your neighborhood community. I love being plugged in to all the happenings in my neighborhood and being able to post/comment/direct message neighbors. Makes me feel safe, connected, and supported in my ‘hood.
- Supplements I’m obsessed with – Ciltep, Dopamine, and MycoMind from Natural Stacks! We were sent some samples from this amazing company and OMG my brain has been ON FIRE! Taken in the morning on an empty stomach, these natural brain optimization supplements clear up brain fog and supercharge memory, motivation, focus, and creativity!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Remember, don’t let being “comfortably uncomfortable” in your current circumstances stop you from reaching your goals. If you want to take your life to the next level, ask yourself what NEW action, big or small, you can take TODAY.
And if you want an objective perspective, powerful accountability, and would like to save time, energy, and stress in the pursuit of your goals, reach out to me. Time is a precious resource that we don’t get it back. Let’s get you to where you want to go.