Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a wonderful week. I don’t know about you, but I have been doing some major upleveling lately (ugh/yay). In the past week I’ve been called to reevaluate and rethink relationships, commitments, business structures, software, systems…it’s been a week of STRETCHING for sure. And while times like these can be uncomfortable and exhausting, they are a necessary and exciting part of our Best Life Ever! If you find yourself in a period of stretching, there’s no better time to activate deep gratitude and self-care in your life. The 100 Days of Gratitude group I’m in on FB has really been helping me navigate this period of STRETCH and I’ve also been extra mindful to eat well, move my body, and get lots of sleep and quiet time. It also comforts me to remember that I’m stretching to become better – a better mom, a better coach, a better healer, a better human. Remember – stretching and “struggle” is always happening FOR our own personal growth and evolution (even if we don’t like it or understand it in the moment!).
And now for 5 things I’ve been enjoying and pondering:
- What I’m excited about – Shift to Rise! Pua and I have partnered with two other transformational coaches for an epic retreat in Spring 2018 and we just launched! This 5-day live event provides powerful training, deep connections, and unique opportunities to remember who you really are and reclaim your power. This all-inclusive experience includes a 4-night stay at a private estate in beautiful Hau`ula on the North Shore of `Oahu, Hawai`i. Nourishing food, activities, and retreat materials, are all included in the request of appreciation. We are now accepting applications! So exciting!
- Service I’m grateful for – Fancyhands. This is a collective of US-based assistants at very affordable monthly rates. They can’t do everything and the quality of work you get back will depend on how good you are at outsourcing (in fact, using them is a great way to get better at this skill), but if you’re creative, you can save yourself a TON of time with things like data entry, making appointments, research, etc.
- What I’m reading online – GoodVibeBlog.com Vibration Activation Scripts! I love Jeanette Mah and these little scripts are such a great way to start your day, finish your day, or just get out of a funk. They raise my vibe every time.
- What I’ve been eating – It’s been an Aloha Kitchen Goddess week, so we’ve been eating GOOD. This past week she made us this amazing dish – fajita seasoned chickpeas and veggies that we’ve been putting on top of quinoa and topping with her Paleo ranch dressing and toasted almond slivers. So simple, so good. I might try to recreate it – only problem is that I hate chopping vegetables and cleaning up my cooking mess. I like cooking, just not all the other parts which is exactly why I love Fortuna’s services!
- Community I love – The Mindful Lounge on Facebook, created by my dear friend Keao. Keao is a spiritual medium whose services include mediumship readings, pet connections, and energy healing experiences she created called The Petal Process. Keao is passionate about helping other healers to “come out of the closet” and truly own their gifts. It was from this inspiration that she created The Mindful Lounge, an online community and video series for “healers in hiding” and anyone raising the vibration of love and healing in the World. You’ll love it there. Check it out.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. As always, if you’re looking for support on your journey and would like to save time, energy, and stress in the pursuit of your goals, reach out. Time is a precious resource that we don’t get it back. What inspired action can you take today to create your Best Life Ever?