Kimi’s 5-Bullet Friday
Happy Aloha Friday! It’s been another full week of stretching, learning new tech tools, growing our business, and coaching clients. With a very full schedule, I’ve been extra mindful to stop and ask myself one of my favorite questions for managing my time + energy: “Is this a good use of my time?” This simple question is a powerful hack for snapping yourself out of Facebook rabbit holes, silly low-level tasks, and those ego-driven moments of trying to figure something out on your own when you could just ask someone who knows (hello, tech support). Give it a try! As you go about your daily tasks, set a timer to periodically ask yourself, “is this a good use of my time?” The answer may be YES, it may be NO, but the real power is not in the answer, but rather the habit you’re creating of bringing mindfulness to how you’re spending your precious time and energy!
And now for 5 things I’ve been enjoying and pondering:
- What I’ve been talking a lot about lately – Weekly Planning. This is one of the most impactful habits I have and something we recommend to all of our clients. Weekly planning is so powerful and it’s a great tool not just for individuals, but for partners, teams, and families. Check out our podcast episode about this!
- What I’ve added to my wellness routine – Awaken.yoga. Online yoga + meditation classes created by my friend Shannon and 2 other awesome yogis. I’m obsessed! Great routines to start your day, to restore mid-day, or to add to your evening routine. Embody your body and tune in to your highest self!
- Quote I’m pondering – “If we don’t change what isn’t working in our lives, we will continually have the same day over and over again.” – Daily Om
- Podcast I’m loving – Kwik Brain. I love this podcast from Jim Kwik!!! Bite site brain hacks for busy people who want to learn faster and achieve more. So good!
- What I’ve been eating – Super easy quinoa chili. I made a version of this with kidney beans instead and just cooked it on the stove. Super simple, delicious, and great for cozy nights and the leftovers are great for lunches. Top it with organic sour cream, avocado, fresh herbs, and tortilla chips! Yum!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. I currently have just 1 spot available for one-on-one coaching. I’m holding space for the PERFECT client: a fun, high-performer ready for deep accountability and support to reach their goals. Someone ready to master productivity, time + energy management so that they can serve at the highest level. Someone ready to take things to the next level physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually in this last quarter of 2017.
If this is you or someone you know, let’s talk!
P.S. Shift to Rise! Early bird rates for our Shift to Rise retreat are open until the end of November & room reservations are first come, first served! If you feel even a little pull to find out more, apply today! Your application is an invitation to a conversation with us. It is neither a commitment to attend nor does it guarantee you a spot at our event. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know you and hear more about your goals, as well as a chance for you to ask us any questions you have about the retreat. We’re so excited!