5-Bullet Aloha Friday
Happy Aloha Friday! At Best Life Ever, we’re constantly evolving and reinventing ourselves as a business (we just launched a new service, see bullet #1 below!) and it has us thinking a lot about REINVENTION. In fact, Pua and I just recorded a podcast episode all about this (releasing soon). Reinvention isn’t always about big dramatic change, it’s just a willingness to course-correct on your journey to your destination. It’s all about your ability to stay open to other ways to get to where you want to go. It’s about slowing down regularly and asking yourself if your current identity is serving you. Bullshit stories, limiting beliefs, and old ideas can grow on us like barnacles. Take a moment this weekend to look at your ship – do you need to course-correct, any barnacles slowing you down? Consider that life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about reinventing yourself, again and again and again.
And now for 5 things I’ve been enjoying and pondering:
- What I’m SUPER excited about – Our new online course building services! At BLE we’re now joyously helping businesses create online courses and membership sites. Know anyone who has video content they’d like to turn into a course or membership site? Email me!
- What I read this week and loved – This article from Marc and Angel: “40 Hard Things You Need to Hear”
- My new favorite place to eat – Uproll Cafe! #obsessed
- Video I found helpful this week – Smart Social review of the teen app “tbh” (my daughter wanted to download it, but after watching this my answer was nope)
- Best FB group ever – http://bit.ly/bletribe
If you’re looking for support as you refresh and reinvent yourself, reach out! I currently have just 1 spot available for one-on-one coaching. My clients are fun, high-performers looking for deep accountability and support to reach their goals! If this is you or someone you know, reach out! 🙂
P.S. Shift to Rise! Early bird rates for our Shift to Rise retreat are open until the end of November & room reservations are first come, first served! If you feel even a little pull to find out more, apply today! Your application is an invitation to a conversation with us. It is neither a commitment to attend nor does it guarantee you a spot at our event. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know you and hear more about your goals, as well as a chance for you to ask us any questions you have about the retreat. We’re so excited!