5 things I’m loving/excited about:
- Holidays Made Easy with Trello – You guys know about my love for Trello! I’m super pumped this year to be using Trello to get organized for the holidays. Check out this Holiday Gift Shopping from Trello for inspiration on how to use this cool free tool to get more organized than ever.
- What I’m Reading – Super Accelerated Living by Bentinho Massaro. The ebook is available for free if you have Kindle Unlimited (so awesome!)
- Best Investment Under $15 – I just recently upgraded my $9.99/month Spotify account to a Spotify Family account. This means that up to 5 people under one roof can have their own premium accounts for one monthly charge of $14.99! My family is so stoked and now we don’t fight over who gets to listen to music or get annoyed by other people’s playlists cluttering things up.
- What I’m Proud of – I made it to 100 days in Shannon Algeo’s #GratefulUnicorn 100 Day Challenge and I’ve decided to keep going! This group and practice has totally transformed my life. I’m now shooting for 365 days! Come join the fun if you are a magical unicorn looking for a fun, safe, supportive sacred space to make gratitude a part of your everyday life.
- What I’ve been eating – Beef stew! It’s been cozier weather here in the islands with a little more rain and temperatures cooling just a bit. Perfect weather for grassfed beef stew! I’ve been throwing everything in the crock pot in the morning and coming home to warm, delicious stew and rice! Here’s a recipe I loosely follow (I switch all the ingredients to organic and skip the regular flour).
Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. Want to learn how to use Trello to get organized and inspired for 2018? Sign up for an Overwhelmed to Inspired Big Vision Session! I’m so excited to announce a new coaching service I’m offering for a limited time! Get inspired, organized, and focused with the app I use to organize EVERYTHING – Trello! In this spiritual + practical 75 minute session, we will take all of the ideas, thoughts, desires, dreams, and to-dos spinning in your head (and heart) and organize them into a digital platform that you can use each day to make real progress towards your Big Vision. Think of this as goal setting + dream boarding + task management. Limited sessions available. Find out more and book here.