Hey there! Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you. Just want to take a moment to let you know how grateful I am for YOU. I hope you’ve been enjoying these Friday shares. Drop me a line if you have been and/or let me know if I can support you in any other way! OK, here we go! Another 5-bullet Aloha Friday round-up!
5 things I’m loving/excited about:
- Podcast I’m listening to – Screw the 9 to 5! I am obsessed with this couple!
- Free Video Series I’m in Love with – The Spending Time with Your Family Survival Guide by Kyle Cease
- Another Free Video Series (that me and Pua are part of) – The Achiever’s Edge: Train Your Mind to Attract and Sustain Massive Success and Reach Your Personal Potential Faster. Our colleague, Dr. Suja Johnkutty has a passion for helping people to thrive and rewire their mindset. Check out this free online event which includes an interview with Best Life Ever!
- What I’m Excited About – Our new Shift to Rise website! Check out our new blog there and all the video trainings we have done! We also have a new private free Facebook community for Shift to Rise. Join here!
- Where I’ve been getting meal prep inspiration lately – Cotter Crunch! Lots of free healthy meal plans and recipes.
Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Want to learn how to use Trello to get organized and inspired for 2018? Sign up for an Overwhelmed to Inspired Big Vision Session and get TWO training sessions for the price of one!
Get inspired, organized, and focused with the app I use to organize EVERYTHING – Trello! In these spiritual + practical 75 minute sessions, we will take all of the ideas, thoughts, desires, dreams, and to-dos spinning in your head (and heart) and organize them into a digital platform that you can use each day to make real progress towards your Big Vision. Think of this as goal setting + dream boarding + task management. Limited sessions available. Find out more and book here.