Happy December! New month and almost the end of another year. With all the holiday happenings, Best Life Ever business shifts and growth we’ve been focused on, our Shift to Rise retreat, and #allthethings, I have really been feeling the need to get centered.
Listening to this calling, I declared today, “Get Yo’ Shit Together Friday” and did a total brain dump (using Trello of course!) and a deep calendar review.
When I start feeling overwhelmed and my ego starts in with that old limiting belief, “I don’t have enough time”, instead of hustling HARDER like I used to, I now work on SLOWING DOWN. I create white space by clearing my calendar (that meant saying NO to a few things today), turning off notifications, and then I ask myself some simple questions like:
- What’s REALLY bothering me?
- What is most urgent/important?
- How can I make my life easier?
- How can I get ahead/hook up my future self (HUMFS)?
- What does my spirit need most right now?
- How can I create more ease, joy, fun, and FREEDOM in my life?
- And probably the most important question – What can I say NO to?
Your ego will try to tell you that you don’t have time to slow down, but your spirit will speak to you when you do, and life will become much more clear.
Less hustle, more alignment.
One of the things I’m cutting back on for the rest of this year is certain forms of tech and communication, which is why this will be my last post until sometime in new year! I’lll be dropping back in once the dust settles after the holidays, but you can always follow me on Instagram, our Best Life Ever Tribe on FB and our BLE IG, etc.
OK, so here we go – our last 5-bullet Aloha Friday round-up of 2017!
5 things I’m loving/excited about:
- Video I can’t stop watching – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71dYGkD37rc&t=6s
- One of my favorite parenting/planning/organization resources – PlanningWith Kids.com
- App that’s helping me meditate daily – http://getbettereverytime.com/
- My holiday wish – To fill up our Shift to Rise retreat in April 2018 with the perfect 30 people! I know we will and I hope you’re there! Join our FB group here!
- New podcast I’ve been listening to – Journey to Manifesting with Sarah Prout (a lovely little way to raise your vibes!)
Have a wonderful holiday season! I encourage you to create some time to slow down and ask yourself some quality questions that will improve your quality of life and bring you some well-deserved peace and joy as we move into 2018! Cheers and GINORMOUS hugs!