Happy Aloha Friday! And Happy November! Anyone feeling “busy”? After all, ’tis the season..of busyness. When I work with clients who are feeling “crazy busy” this time of year, one of the first things we look at is whether this is Chronic Busyness or Seasonal Busyness. I wrote a Best Life Ever blog post awhile back about understanding the difference between these two types of busyness because it’s such an important distinction to make. If you’re experiencing a little seasonal busyness as you gear up for the holidays, be easy on yourself and read up on a few strategies that you can use to lighten your load over the next few months 😉
And now for 5 things I’ve been enjoying and pondering:
- What I’m buzzzzzzing about – BLE Buzz enrollment is open right now through 11/15/17! Life is too damn short to suffer through the week feeling overwhelmed, tired, and unproductive. We designed the Buzz to help people to reclaim their time, energy, relationships, and joy while they continue to CRUSH IT at work and in life. Give yourself the best Christmas gift EVER & join us for weekly live training calls, a membership site full of recordings, exercises, & resources, and unlimited support from me, Pua, and a community of badass buzzers living their Best Life Ever! There is a 7 day free trial, but I have a gift for you! Use the code BUZZFREEMONTH and get a whole month free! See you in the Buzz! bestlifeever.buzz/blebuzz
- What else I’m excited about – Our Shift to Rise retreat is really coming to life. Check out this FREE training, “How to Get Unstuck”, from our Shift Team! We have another Shift webinar coming up next Thursday on “How to do a life inventory” and we’re announcing $4444 worth of bonuses for this retreat including a special dinner with us Shift leaders and an extra night of stay! Find out more and join our mailing list at www.shifttorise.com by simply clicking to apply (you can choose to apply now or later, but there only 5 bonus packages available through 11/15, so action-takers will be rewarded abundantly!)
- App I’m loving – Yummly. This app is the best thing ever for meal prep and grocery shopping! Search and save your favorite recipes from the interwebs, search based on ingredients on-hand and dietary preferences, make shopping lists, and even schedule when you want to prepare things!
- What I’ve been drinking lately – Dirty Chais from Brue Bar. Chai + espresso tastes like gingerbread and feels like productivity!
- My new favorite nighttime ritual – Wonderfluff from Acure. I’m obsessed with this affordable, organic, overnight hydrating face mask/cream. Plus I love the quirky language on the tube: “You want some serious winkle fighting, you got it! Yes, we said ‘winkle fighting’. Winkle’s are the magical elves who sneak in at night and try to steal your pretty.”
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!
P.S. Are you ready to really begin transforming your life? Let’s talk.